You might have noticed a notification box appearing in your Google PPC Campaign dashboard labeled: “NEW! Automate changes across client accounts.”
I recommend checking these new automated features and consider using them for those who manage multiple PPC accounts.
The automated rules will help save you time managing accounts based on conditions you select. The rules can manage your bids, budgets, or ad statuses.
And you can manage how frequent your rules are applied to the ads.
Here are some examples of different automated rules that Google AdWords offers:
- Scheduling ads for special promotions or events
- Changing keyword bids to control average position
- Pausing low-performing ads or keywords
- Adjusting budgets or scheduling budgets for certain days each week
- Raising keyword bids to ensure ads show on first page
For instructions on how to create automated rules, please visit Google AdWords.
If you’re interested in Google pay-per-click, contact us at World Synergy for more information.