Bit.ly launched a new tool for sharing multiple links with one URL.
Bit.ly’s new feature has made it possible for online marketing specialists to bundle several URL’s into one shortened URL.
Now you can tweet a string of URL’s sharing a collection of various links on a specific topic. Share your favorite holiday recipes or post a collection of SEO marketing tools with just one short URL.
Simply post all the links into the box and as you paste the links the bundle option appears under the list of shortened links. Once you have all of your links, click “bundle” and the option to add customized titles and descriptions appears (optional). When you’re finished, click “copy” in the Bundle stats box, which is off to the right.
Additional Features Include:
- Customized titles and descriptions to each link within the bundle.
- Add or remove links within a bundle.
- Arrange the order of links in the bundle
- Comment feature for viewers to discuss links
- Track bundles performance with bitly’s info + functionality