The rise of content marketing is changing how marketers are communicating their messages and the different strategies being used to do.
Social media has opened the door to how companies communicate their brand and promotions through real-time conversations with their customers and prospects.
Marketers are starting to see more innovative tools that attract and engage targeted audiences and are driving a higher ROI.
So how are you supposed to manage all of this? Below is a list of great tools for content management:
- Hootsuite- Manage multiple twitter accounts from one dashboard
- Dlvr.it- Great reporting structure for distributing Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Tweetdeck- Another tool to manage multiple twitter accounts
- Pinterest- Addictive!
- YouTube- Number 1 video sharing site
- Slideshare- Upload PowerPoint presentations to share with everyone
- StumbleUpon- Generates content for users by interest and can help with web site traffic
- BufferApp- Integrates Facebook and Twitter to easily share content
- Google Analytics- Great for tracking web site traffic and paid campaigns
- Compete.com- Comparison tool for web analytics
- Spyfu- Spy on competitors