One of the oldest online Ohio directories is proud to announce a contest for Ohioians to flaunt their community pride!
Service of Online Marketing Firm World Synergy, Ohio Cities Directory is hosting a contest to encourage Ohioians to share why they love their cities.
Entries for the “Why I Love My Ohio City” contest should be about your town – the people, food, history, schools, attractions and more. Or, reminisce a memorable holiday with friends and family in your hometown.
The contest isn’t a writing competition. It’s to reflect community pride on personal experiences, local heroes or traditions. All submissions will be showcased on the Ohio Cities Directory website.
The contest ends January 31st 2011 and prizes will be given to randomly selected winners.
- Passes to Cedar Point and King’s Island amusement parks
- Cinemark gift certificates
- Boxes of nostalgic candy from the Old Time Candy Company - “Candy you ate as a kid”
- Flowers from Alexander’s Floral Designs
- Gift basket with Ohio-themed products from The Flavor of Ohio
- Gallery One “North Coast Lights” poster signed by Jim Ptacek
- And more
Enter the contest today! For more information visit Ohio Cities Directory Website, please review contest rules.
Contact Online Marketing Firm World Synergy for your online business marketing.